College Intern Program
MOSH offers College Internships both for course credit and degree enrichment. Students will receive real-world experience working in a museum setting alongside museum professionals. Total hour commitments vary depending on the requirements of each student’s course, but we require at least 100 hours.
Typical internships offered each semester:
- History of Natural History Collections
- Exhibit Design and Fabrication
- Education Programming and Curriculum
- Special Events Programming
Please click the links below to view each position’s description.
Winter Discovery Camps
Students interested in applying for an internship must submit the following documentation:
- Completion of the MOSH form (below)
- Unofficial college transcript
- Letter of recommendation from a professor
- Cover letter stating which position you are interested in
These materials can be sent directly to Eduardo Santos, MOSH’s Volunteer Manager. Applications will not be considered until all materials are submitted. Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview after the application deadline.
Application deadlines are as follows: August 1 for fall semester, December 1 for spring semester, and April 1 for summer semester. All MOSH internships are non-paid.
Community Engagement Manager
904.396.6674 ext. 234
Email Eduardo Santos