STEAM Life Academy @ MOSH After-School Club
2023/2024 Dates Coming Soon
About the Program:
STEAM Life Academy @ MOSH (S.L.A.M.) After School Club is an after-school program that provides students with a fun and safe space to explore hands-on STEAM (science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics) based concepts and ideas. The after-school club is less intensive and informal than our Homeschool S.L.A.M. This program allows students at all interest levels to collaborate in hands-on activities and experiments.
Students Will Gain:
- STEAM Conceptual Understanding, including awareness, knowledge, understanding, or use of STEM concepts, facts, phenomena, theory, explanations, and models
- Skills including use of techniques, tools, development, and implementation of investigations
- Practices related to STEAM as a way of knowing (e.g., manipulate, test, explore, predict, question, observe, and make sense of the natural and physical world)
- Engagement in STEAM activities, learning practices, tools and language, topics, concepts, phenomena, theories, or careers
- Interest, Excitement, & Motivation to learn about STEAM topics, phenomena, concepts, and theories or to pursue STEAM careers
Program Pricing & Registration:
Price per Club Session | $25 per student
Class size: 20
Program Times for K-5th Grades: 3:30 – 5:00 PM
Drop-Off Begins at 3:30 PM
All registration must take place online at least 24 hours before the start of class. No walk-ins will be accepted.
All students must be picked up no later than 5:00 PM Past a 5-minute grace period, guardians will be charged a $10.00 late fee.
For more information or assistance, please contact MOSH’s Education Manager at Kconnell@themosh.org or (904) 396-6674 ext. 213.
S.L.A.M. After-School Club Sessions (K-5th Grade)
Registration & Program Guidelines
In order to secure spots for a particular program, payment must be made before the day of the program. Once a program is sold out, no further tickets will be available for purchase online or in person.
Participants arriving more than 20 minutes late will not be admitted into the program. Refunds or credits will not be given to late or no-show groups.
If you have any difficulty, please call 904.396.MOSH (6674), ext. 213 for more information.