The Museum of Science & History’s newest early childhood program provides BIG learning for our youngest guests! Geared for children ages 3, 4 and 5, MOSH Molecules allows you and your child to explore and create memories in a safe environment.
- Spring (January 28 – May 15, 2021)
Classes are held every other week during the semester (8 children maximum per class)
- 2 p.m. on Thursdays
- 10 a.m., 11:30 a.m. and 2 p.m. on Saturdays
Each month’s classes will be themed- Animals, Space, Science or Art. Program content may include any of the following: Reading a book, completing a craft, physical activity, free play, hands on activity, songs and dance. Classes will last 45 minutes.
Pricing & Registration
Price includes one adult per child and admission to the Museum.
$96 for Spring Semester (includes 8 classes)*
*MOSH Members receive 20% off
As Semester class spots fill up, tickets for monthly classes will become available. To sign up for monthly classes, please call the MOSH Education team at (904) 396-6674 ext. 213 or email CKuhn@themosh.org to check availability.
January/February – Animals
- January 28: Hooting Owls
- January 30: Hooting Owls
- February 18: Silly Snakes
- February 20: Silly Snakes
March – Space
- March 4: Be an Astronaut
- March 6: Be an Astronaut
- March 18: Shining Stars
- March 20: Shining Stars
April – Science
- April 1: Sink & Float
- April 3: Sink & Float
- April 15: Growing Garden
- April 17: Growing Garden
May – Art
- April 29: Pablo Picasso’s Bouquet of Peace
- May 1: Pablo Picasso’s Bouquet of Peace
- May 13: Alma Thomas’ A Fantastic Sunset
- May 15: Alma Thomas’ A Fantastic Sunset
Summer Semester 2021 Themes & Dates
Want your preschooler to keep learning this summer with MOSH Molecules? Join in on the fun by attending our Summer session in July! It is a great way to spend your Saturdays at MOSH!
Classes are Saturdays at 10 a.m. and 2 p.m.
- 10: Magnet Magic SCIENCE
- 17: Totally Turtles ANIMALS
- 24: Our Solar System SPACE
- 31: Vincent Van Gogh & Sunflowers ART
Ticket sales coming soon!
MOSH Molecules on the Go
MOSH Molecules on the Go is a selection of early-learning outreach programs developed specially for children between the ages of 3 and 5. This initiative encourages learning by combining a STEAM-based approach with engaging activities, physical movement, sensory play, and so much more! Programs come to you with the aid of a MOSH Educator and materials* are provided to allow for an all-inclusive fun and educational experience!
Programs last approximately 45 minutes and can take place in any appropriate educational space, including common areas and classrooms.
Each program has a maximum of 20 children per session.
- $300 for 1 program, plus $150 for each additional session during a visit
- $50 fuel surcharge for locations outside of Duval County
- Under the Sea: Make a SPLASH with a MOSH Educator as you dive down into the deep blue sea to learn all about the ocean and the animals that call it home. Make an ocean in a bottle to take home! (*needs access to water)
- My Super Senses: Do you see that? Smell this! What does it taste like? How does that feel? I hear it! Explore your own 5 SUPER senses alongside a MOSH Educator and learn how they help us to understand the world around us! Make slime to take home!
- Outer Space Adventures: 3… 2… 1… BLAST OFF! Rocket into outer space with a MOSH Educator and journey along through the solar system as you discover all there is to know about what we see in the night sky. Make a squishy galaxy to take home!
- Wonderful Weather (Virtual or In-person) – Clouds, sun and snow – OH MY! Bundle up to stay warm in winter or cool off on a hot summer day with a MOSH Educator as you investigate weather on Earth and how the seasons bring changes that we can see and feel. Make a ribbon hand kite to take home!
MOSH Molecules is Powered by PNC.