MOSH Molecules Spring 2022
The Museum of Science & History’s newest early childhood program provides BIG learning for our youngest guests! Geared for children ages 3, 4 and 5, MOSH Molecules allows you and your child to explore and create memories in a safe environment.
MOSH Molecules Classes
Each theme is offered on Fridays at 1 p.m. and Saturdays at 11 a.m.
Registration is $20 and includes program admission for one child and one adult, as well as admission to the Museum following the program. MOSH Members receive 10% off listed admission prices.
In order to secure spots for a particular program, payment must be made before the day of the program. Once a program is sold out, no further tickets will be available for purchase online or in person. Late registration (the day of) can only be done in person, and tickets cannot be guaranteed.
Morning programs begin promptly at 11:00 a.m., while afternoon programs begin at 1:00 p.m.; participants arriving more than 20 minutes late will not be admitted into the program. Refunds or credits will not be given to late or no-show groups.
If you have any difficulty, please call 904.396.MOSH (6674), ext. 213 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
MOSH Molecules on the Go
MOSH Molecules on the Go is a selection of early-learning outreach programs developed specially for children between the ages of 3 and 5. This initiative encourages learning by combining a STEAM-based approach with engaging activities, physical movement, sensory play, and so much more! Programs come to you with the aid of a MOSH Educator and materials* are provided to allow for an all-inclusive fun and educational experience!
Programs last approximately 45 minutes and can take place in any appropriate educational space, including common areas and classrooms.
Each program has a maximum of 20 children per session.
- $300 for 1 program, plus $150 for each additional session during a visit
- $50 fuel surcharge for locations outside of Duval County
- Under the Sea: Make a SPLASH with a MOSH Educator as you dive down into the deep blue sea to learn all about the ocean and the animals that call it home. Make an ocean in a bottle to take home! (*needs access to water)
- My Super Senses: Do you see that? Smell this! What does it taste like? How does that feel? I hear it! Explore your own 5 SUPER senses alongside a MOSH Educator and learn how they help us to understand the world around us! Make slime to take home!
- Outer Space Adventures: 3… 2… 1… BLAST OFF! Rocket into outer space with a MOSH Educator and journey along through the solar system as you discover all there is to know about what we see in the night sky. Make a squishy galaxy to take home!
- Wonderful Weather (Virtual or In-person) – Clouds, sun and snow – OH MY! Bundle up to stay warm in winter or cool off on a hot summer day with a MOSH Educator as you investigate weather on Earth and how the seasons bring changes that we can see and feel. Make a ribbon hand kite to take home!
MOSH Molecules is Powered by