Get ready for a jaw-some good time! Florida Fin Fest is a FREE two-day Ocean Conservation, Education, and Music Festival happening in Jacksonville Beach, FL on September 17th & 18th, benefiting OCEARCH. Catch MOSH with a Mobile Planetarium in the Education Village!
- Saturday – Moon Taxi
- Sunday – John Oates from “Hall & Oates”
- The Ocean Conservancy Immersive VR Experience
- Touch Tanks form Jacksonville University and OCEARCH
- Educational Panels at The Blue Jay Listening Room Stage featuring topics: Micro-Fibers & Marine Debris, Water Quality, Sea-Level Rise Adaption, and Marine Conservation.
- And More!
International Coastal Cleanup:
- Florida Fin Fest will be the official International Coastal Cleanup site for Duval county in partnership with The Ocean Conservancy & Keep Jacksonville Beautiful. Join the 2-day beach cleanup on Saturday and Sunday morning before the festival with Beaches Go Green.