Fall 2023 Sessions
Little Learners is MOSH’s signature early childhood program that provides BIG learning for our youngest guests. Explore STEAM-based ideas and create memories in a safe environment at MOSH at our weekly sessions.
By participating in Little Learners programs, students gain:
- STEM Conceptual Understanding including awareness, knowledge, understanding, or use of STEM concepts, facts, phenomena, theory, explanations, and models
- Skills including use of techniques, tools, development and implementation of investigations
- Practices related to STEM as a way of knowing (e.g. manipulate, test, explore, predict, question, observe, and make sense of the natural and physical world)
- Engagement in STEM activities, learning practices, tools and language, topics, concepts, phenomena, theories, or careers
- Interest, Excitement, & Motivation to learn about STEM topics, phenomena, & concepts
- Identity & Dispositions as Learners who know about, use, and contribute to science
- Workforce Readiness for 21st-Century and STEM-related jobs
Little Learners Classes
Each lesson is offered on Saturdays at 9:30 AM Lessons are one hour long and build upon ideas learned in the previous class over the course of several weeks.
Child must be at least three years old to participate in this program.
Class Size: 10
Price per student per session: $25 (includes one guardian and (Museum General Admission)
Additional child or guardian: $15 (includes Museum General Admission)
To secure your spot, all registration must take place online at least 24 hours before the start of class. No walk-ins will be accepted. Once a program is sold out, no further tickets will be available for purchase online or in person.
Participants arriving more than 20 minutes late will not be admitted into the program.
All sales are final – refunds or credits will not be given to late or no-show groups or children who are registered and under the three year-old age requirement.
If you have any difficulty or questions, please call 904.396.MOSH (6674), ext. 226 or email email@example.com for more information.