MOSHHHH Family Sensory Night
Exclusive Sensory-Friendly Evenings
Every 3rd Friday from 6 – 8 PM
Families and individuals are invited to enjoy exclusive access to explore the Museum in a sensory-friendly environment with modified sound and lighting, visit with featured vendors and service providers, and enjoy a Sensory Room generously provided by We Rock the Spectrum.
- A Sensory Space will be set up in Classroom 1 on the 1st Floor, equipped and staffed by We Rock the Spectrum.
- Vendors and Service Providers will be available to provide information for families who may benefit from their products and services.
- Sensory support kits with activities, fidgets, headphones, etc. are available at the Front Desk for temporary loan to guests during the evening. The sensory support kits are provided by the Center for Autism and Related Disabilities (CARD).
$5 per guest
FREE for children under 2 years of age.
Family Sensory Night Vendors
- Arc Jacksonville
- TSI Health Jax
- Bright Feats
- Great Strides
- Early Steps
- UF Health
- Jacksonville Public Library
- We Rock the Spectrum (Sensory Room)
- UNF THRIVE
Thank you to our partners Early Steps, CARD, We Rock the Spectrum, and UF Health for helping make MOSHHHH Family Sensory Night accommodating for individuals with sensory-processing considerations.
MOSH is committed to establishing an environment that is welcoming, accepting, and reflective of the community’s diversity.