The Museum of Science & History offers a dynamic backdrop for your next event. Imagine introducing your new business plan on the planetarium’s 60-foot dome or ringing in the New Year on the MOSH rooftop as fireworks* light up the skyline. The possibilities are endless!
- Waterfront Location
- Rooftop Overlooking the City Skyline
- Free WiFi
- Table and Linen Rentals
- Access to Exhibits
Hourly Rental Rates
- Main Lobby (per hour): $200
- Wells Fargo Conference Room (per hour): $300
- Classrooms (per hour): $100
- First Floor (per hour) Excludes Naturalist Center and JEA Theater: $500
- Second Floor (per hour): Excludes Planetarium: $500
- First and Second Floor (per hour): $900
- First, Second, and Third Floor indoor public space (per hour): $1,200
- JEA Science Theater (per hour): $300
- Bryan-Gooding Planetarium (per hour), includes a Planetarium Show or Cosmic Concert: $500
- Naturalist’s Center (per hour): $100
- Kid Space (per hour): $100
- Rooftop (per hour): $600
- Whole Building (per hour): Excludes JEA Theater, Planetarium, and Naturalist’s Center: $1,500
- 8′ Rectangular Tables: $5 each
- 6′ Rectangular Tables: $5 each
- 60″ Round Tables: $5 each
- 30″ Highboy Tables: $5 each
- Black Table Linens: $9 each
- Black Chair Covers: $1.50 each
- L.E.D. Lights: $25 each
- Chairs: Free
- Barstools: $5 each
- Outdoor Gas Heaters: $80 each
- Podium with Microphone and Speakers: $160
A list of preferred caterers will be provided.
Basic Rental Guidelines
- Prices are subject to 100% increase on New Year’s Day, Easter, and the Fourth of July.
- Rentals are unavailable on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
- Client must provide proof of liability insurance for parties of 50 or more.
- Half of the total rental fee and a signed contract are required to confirm event date reservation.
- Registered nonprofit organizations will receive a 15% discount with proof of tax exemption certificate.
- A Preferred Caterer List will be provided for private rentals.
Call 904.396.MOSH (6674), ext. 233 today to discuss all of your event planning needs!
*Please note: City fireworks displays are at the sole discretion of the City of Jacksonville. MOSH is not responsible for cancellation of such displays.