Weddings at MOSH
Did you know that MOSH can host your upcoming wedding, rehearsal dinner, or other special event? The Museum of Science & History offers a dynamic backdrop for your new start as a married couple. MOSH offers a venue that has all the class and excitement of the grandest hotel, but with a lot more personality to help create a unique wedding experience tailored just for you.
A wedding at MOSH offers the following perks and possibilities:
- A private waterfront venue
- Rooftop that overlooks the St. Johns River and city skyline
- Onsite parking
- Table, chair, and linen rentals
- Access to exhibits
- Preferred vendor lists
Here are ideas to make your special day one that friends and family will be talking about for years to come:
- Incorporate explosive science experiments or a Cosmic Concert into cocktail hour; time will fly as guests are entertained while you and your fiancé take photos!
- Host your rehearsal dinner on the rooftop; with proper planning, you can coordinate your wedding or rehearsal dinner with City of Jacksonville fireworks displays (New Year’s Eve, Fourth of July or the Jacksonville Light Boat Parade the day after Thanksgiving). *
- Say “I do” under the stars of the Bryan-Gooding Planetarium.
To find out more about hosting special events at MOSH, call 904.396.MOSH (6674), ext. 233. Our event planner will be happy to help you craft a wedding day experience as unique as you!
*Please note: Fireworks displays are at the sole discretion of the City of Jacksonville. MOSH is not responsible for cancellation of such displays.