My MOSH Story Video Contest
Our My MOSH Story video contest is a great opportunity to show your support for Jacksonville’s Museum of Science & History by sharing your story about how MOSH positively impacted your life!
Make a short video telling the world how MOSH changed your life for the better.
1. The My MOSH Story video submission is open to everyone.
2. Entries must be an original work of your own creation. Any music or images used may not infringe on any copyright laws.
3. Entries must be 30–60 seconds long.
4. Entries must address one (or more) of the following themes:
- “What I love about MOSH…”
- “What MOSH taught me…”
- “How MOSH is unique…”
- “How MOSH has positively impacted my life…”
- “MOSH inspired me to…”
5. Entries must be submitted through the Submission Form below and in accordance with the video submission guidelines.
*All entries submitted by entrant under the age of 18 must be accompanied with a signed and dated parent/legal guardian CONSENT FORM.
To submit your video, please fill out the Submission Form, and upload your video entry as an .mp4 or .mov file. We will not accept entries by email or by mail on a physical disc.
My MOSH Story Submission
Questions & Answers
What are we looking for?
Authenticity. Creativity. Sincerity. Fun. Make us feel something. Remember that even short videos work best when they create emotion. So, feel free to be vulnerable when telling your MOSH Story. We suggest keeping your video production simple by simply looking into the camera and speaking from your heart.
We will post many entries on our YouTube channel, and on Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Our goal is to share our community’s love for MOSH and its exhibitions, programming, educational opportunities, and events. One of the most impactful ways to do this is to share several unique perspectives from the millions of MOSH visitors whose lives have been positively impacted since the Museum’s founding in 1941. Your sincerity can be funny or serious, fast or slow, high-tech or simple. In the end, we will judge each entry based on how much it moves us to tears, laughter, and/or applause.
Can my video go over the time limit by a teeny little bit? Pretty please?
Sorry, but no. We can’t accept videos that are longer or shorter than the time frame stated in the rules.